TopFem is the international network run by and for ambitious young women. We offer female talent a platform to network with peers, develop their potential and connect with interesting organisaties or companies. Our Board Member Recruitment is currently looking for committee members. Are you enthusiastic, structured and looking for a challenge? And are you interested in extending and strengthening the network and relationships of TopFem while broadening your own personal network and professional interpersonal skills?? Then the Commission for External Relations is something for you!
- Assisting in developing a recruitment strategy for TopFem
- Assisting in implementing the recruitment policy
- Recruiting female talent for the monthly network events
- Connecting with organisations and companies for possible collaborations
- Contacting potential candidates for the TopFem programmes: Mentor&Network Programme and the Leadership Programme
- Managing the recruitment database
- Enthusiastic about external relations and leadership development
- Strong team player
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Good organisation and communication skills
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Nathalie Sanglier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “Vacancy: External Relations Committee <name>”.
Deadline: October 1st, 2017
Please note that this is an unpaid, voluntary position.