Responsible for updating and maintaining the website www.topfem.nl
TopFem is an international network run by and for ambitious young women. We offer female talent a platform to network with peers, develop their potential and connect with interesting organisaties or companies. As webmaster you will be part of the Marketing Committee and contribute to the online marketing of TopFem.
- Update and maintain the website www.topfem.nl
- Ensure that the website functions properly and is available to users
- Review statistics, monitor analytics, and report KPI’s
- Experience in web development
- Experience and functional knowledge of WordPress
- Strong writing skills and proofreading skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong team player
- Preferably: knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Marjolein van Vliet and Siu Lien Tjoa (email@example.com) with subject “Vacancy: webmaster <name>”.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Please note that this is an unpaid, voluntary position.